As a leader in project management field, Web Maisters is the niche provider clients seek out when they are looking to implement business-enhancing, agile PMO services that improve project and portfolio performance. We facilitate our clients to improve Project Management performance with proven PM consulting and time-tested approaches that have been implemented in hundreds of organizations.
Whether you need resources long period or short period, Web Maisters has the flexibility and talent to accommodate your resource needs. We specialize in:
- Managing strategic, mission-critical initiatives: Our clients utilize our consultants when they can’t afford program or project failure – even staffing companies switch to us!
- Recovering high risk projects: Our global consultants are skilled at conducting rapid diagnosis of problems, instituting course corrections, and bringing projects back on track.
- Interim leadership: We can take charge of PMOs and similar organizations, run them for you for short or long term period, and transition them back to you when you’re ready.
- Filling skill set gaps: If your people are proficient in some areas but not so much in others (e.g., risk, operation management), we can provide the expertise you want. We can also help better manage key resource dependency issues.
- Supplementing resources when demand exceeds capacity: From Business Analysts to Project Controllers to Program Managers, we can help fill your staffing shortages.
In software application development, agile software development (ASD) is a methodology for the creative process that anticipates the need for flexibility and applies a level of pragmatism into the delivery of the finished product/project. Agile software development mainly focuses on keeping code simple, testing often, and delivering each feature of the application as soon as they’re ready. The goal of Methodology is to build upon small/medium client-approved parts as the project progresses, as opposed to delivering one large application at the end of the delivery.
As a company, we believe that every project needs a solid work plan either using Microsoft Project or any other tool. Project Plans are a good communication tool as well, especially if you get other people to input into the plan and help you put it together. As an expert we help our clients to produce the project plan to make sure that client has a clear of view of his project.
Project Feasibility Report
Project feasibility report is a document that assesses potential solutions to the business problem or opportunity, and determines which of these are viable for further analysis.
The purpose of the feasibility report is to present the project parameters and define the potential solutions to the defined problem, need, or opportunity. Project constraints and limitations of expenditure are among the various factors that will determine viability. We have experienced resources that can help clients to deliver the Project Feasibility report.
When you weight the costs and benefits of trying to execute this critical work in-house versus hiring the experts at Web Maisters, things become clear. We advise our clients that don’t risk losing opportunities by presenting to your audience inferior or ineffective slides.